Abraham “Bram” Stoker (8 November 1847 – 20 April 1912) was an Irish novelist and short story writer, best known today for his 1897 Gothic novel Dracula. During his lifetime, he was better known as personal assistant of actor Sir Henry Irving and business manager of the Lyceum Theatre in London, which Irving owned.
Happy B-day Sir <3 and thank you!!
Kiki Smith - Lilith, 1994 - Bronze, silicon, and glass.
“In medieval Jewish lore, Lilith was Adam’s first wife. When she demanded to be Adam’s equal, she was evicted from the Garden of Eden. Lilith flew away to the demon world, replaced by the more submissive Eve. Smith catches us off guard with Lilith’s pose and placement. Most sculptures receive our gaze passively, but Lilith stares back with piercing brown eyes, ready to pounce.”
2002 - Hallucinogen - In Dub Album (Mixed By OTT)
1. Mi-Loony-Um! (‘A Floating Butterfly Stings Like A Bee’ Mix) 0:00
2. Solstice (‘Warwick Bassmonkey’ Mix) 11:55
3. Gamma Goblins (‘Its Turtles All The Way Down’ Mix) 20:55
4. Spiritual Antiseptic (‘Minty Fresh Confidence’ Mix) 31:50
5. L.S.D. (‘World Sheet Of Closed String’ Mix) 40:00
6. Angelic Particles (‘Buckminster Fullerine’ Mix) 49:20
Celebrate Halloween with a special stream of spooky folk music from Folk Alley, including ghost stories, murder ballads and gory tales.
Photo: The National Archives UK via Flickr
Pinche hiperrealistic art, siempre me sorprende bien cabrón.
This is amazing!!
Gregory M. Figg artist 3-D chromadepth evolving interactive paintings and designs